Monday 25 March 2013

Apple Mail PST Conversion is sorted –out now

I can’t tell how relieve I am feeling right now with my Apple Mail to Outlook Conversion done. Only few days back I was in an absolute mess and I have no idea how I could get out of it. I was actually using Mac OS for a long time and in it I used to get all my mails in Apple Mail. But recently I came to a new city with a new job, before coming I took all the emails of Apple Mail into a pen drive. Then I did not know that with only this I will not able to Convert from Apple Mail to Outlook. I recently join in this company and quickly had to perform this Apple Mail PST Conversion.



After seeing my dilemma a colleague suggested that I give a try to an Apple Mail to Outlook Conversion tool. I have a bit suspicious about it initially, I actually thought that he was trying to play some prank on me, after sensing my reluctant he just told me to try the demo version first if then I believe then I could purchase the software and I did exactly that I downloaded the demo version of Apple Mail PST Conversion and use it to Convert from Apple Mail to Outlook. In few minutes I knew at my colleague was telling the truth the software actually worked and did Apple Mail to PST Conversion.

Once I was sure about the program I didn't waste much time in ordering for the full version of the software, the complete version does whole Apple Mail to PST Conversion and that with all metadata and attachment file. I also had doubt whether I will be able to do Apple Mail to Outlook Conversion in Windows system but that doubt also cleared since this software works only with a Windows OS. I am really grateful to the creator of this software for providing me with such an instant and quick solution.



No comments:

Post a Comment