Wednesday 27 February 2013

Can You Open .EML Files in Outlook? No….

Then you must not be doing it rightly. The correct way to Open .EML File in Outlook is by converting the EML format emails into MS Outlook’s PST format.



When I change my email client and switch it to Outlook I was facing a similar problem. I was worried that I may loss all my emails. Then I got EML to PST Converter software which let me convert EML files into Microsoft Outlook. I downloaded this program quickly and used it and it speedily converted all my emails in Outlook. But first I try the demo version of program which was free of cost, but it helped me verify whether the program is of my use or not. When I was sure this program is exactly what I needed then I ordered for the full license edition of the software @ 49 USD.

So my friend now you know how to deal with this problem, if anyone now asks Can You Open .EML Files in Outlook you can confidently reply yes.




1 comment:

  1. Best EML to PST Converter software which is the safest and most effective tool to import all the data of EML files into a new PST file that you can save at any desired location.It also convert EML files to Windows Live Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird, Entourage, Vista Mail, mac mail, etc.

    See more- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

    ReplyDelete