Friday 29 November 2013

Could it be Possible to do .EML Import to Outlook 2007

I have got these .EML files which I have saved before removing my Windows 7 Live Mail account. Right-now I am using Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 & I am quite satisfied with it & I have got plans to change it. But there is one problem I have got here that I cannot open my .EML files in Outlook 2007.

I want to know if there is any way to get .EML Import to Outlook 2007. I do not want to lose my EML files & also do not want to from change Outlook. Hoping for positive response as soon as possible…

Jane

After reading about Jane's problem we realize that it’s not only her who have to face such problem, there are many users who have similar issue but do not know how to get out of it. In this blog we will discuss how you can read EML files in Outlook.

EML is very universal in nature; Live Mail, Vista Mail, OE, Thunderbird, Berkeley, Turnpike, Mac Mail, etc all of them save emails in EML format. But it’s only Outlook that do not supports them, in MS Outlook you can only read .PST format files. So if you want to get .EML Import to Outlook 2007 then first of all you have to convert from EML to Outlook 2007 .pst format.

How to Convert .EML to .PST format?

Well for that you have to first get EML to PST Converter software. With this program you can move your emails into Outlook in just seconds. There is two edition of the software available online License EML to PST & Demo EML to PST.

For license you have to pay 49 USD, it supports unlimited .eml files conversion to .pst

For Demo there is no charges but it only converts 10 .EML to .PST format

There batch facility available to Convert from EML to Outlook 2007 that allows you to move multiple EML files or folder of eml files into PST at one run. It also keeps the metadata info’s - To, cc bcc, etc & Formatting – Color, Font, Links, etc intact. It also allows .EML Import to Outlook done with attachment files.

No comments:

Post a Comment